Sunday, March 4, 2007

Proud of our Youth Group

This morning at the Hendersonville Church of Christ we had a special all youth led service. Our regular minister was out of town so the youth took over and provided us with a very well down service. I was very impressed with the willingness of some of our younger members to stand in front of the church and lead prayer and communion. I didn't start doing that until I was in my twenties. It's comforting to know that there are young church members who are going to grow up and be leaders in the church. Kudos to the parents of these children for teaching them so well as well as Will Tucker, our youth minister who has brought this group so far in such a short period of time. (We have had Will for about a year) I pray that God continues to bless are youth group and our church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you pray for us please? It would really mean a lot to me! Thanks so much! Love Ya!
-Lauren

Danny Baddeley said...

always.

Anonymous said...

you're THE BEST!