Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PBC Activity

WOW! For those of you who don't know I am a director for Palmetto Bible Camp. For those of you who are reading that come to camp with me, wow! We are getting staff positions filled up early this year. I already have 57 confirmed staff members. It is so amazing to see such a commitment to God and camp, especially this early in the year. Also, online registration is now up and running on the PBC website. Register your kids now! www.palmettobiblecamp.org It's a paperless system this year. For the few who read this, pass the word.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey did you ever hear from my Mom?

Danny Baddeley said...

No.

Anonymous said...

yeah I emailed her again and I doubt she's coming. Bummer. But my Ben is coming!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU NONUPDATER!

Danny Baddeley said...

you must be bored to be looking forward to my blog, can't sleep tonight and happened to catch your comment. I will update soon, been working a ton lately.

Anonymous said...

That's a lame excuse;) All the protest we've been having lately make it hard to get off base. yes, I'm bored! But more than that you're like one of my favorite people in the whole world so ya know..that helps too;)