Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Needs Game, Volume 2

For those of you not familiar with this, Google your name and "needs" and see what the internet says you need.

1. Danny needs a dollar. (I can't argue with that.)
2. Danny needs to stop talking to the press. (What can I do? Their at my door everymorning)
3. Danny needs a closer relationship with God. (Amen!)
4. Danny needs to comeback. (I didn't know I went anywhere, sorry.)
5. Danny needs his routine to be consistent.
6. Danny needs a dozer. (Yeah!!)
7. Danny needs to take a humble pie pill. (I'll ask Morgan about that medication)
8. Danny needs to get back with Mary. (I don't think so!)
9. Danny needs to report what happened. (I would, I'm just not sure of the details.)
10.Danny needs a poke in the eye. (Not so much)

I like this game, try it and see what the internet says you need. Have a nice day.

No comments: