Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Time To Get Started


Well, it's that time of year again, time to get planning for camp. Most of you who read my tiny corner of the internet are camp people and some of you are on the planning team, but whoever you are, remember to pray for our week and our upcoming planning sessions. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe that if we lift our week up to God in prayer that he will bless our week and through us will lead the children to him. Thank you to all the past and present staff and I look forward to seeing you in June. Lets rock n roll!!

Danny



P.S Anyone who is interested in joining us for our first planning session can meet us at the Lexington CoC on Saturday the 12th at 10 a.m.

6 comments:

bekster said...

We'll be there...

Thanks for the reminder to pray. It's way too obvious that I always forget about it.

bekster said...

So, does this mean that we actually have to DO something now?

Tommy said...

Oh crap...I have to start working on camp now...

I mean...oh boy I get to start working on camp now!

Just jokes, I think we had a great first meeting, am looking forward to June!

Danny Baddeley said...

I thought it was a great meeting, I'm excited about the direction we are taking things. I gotta go buy a mic for the computer.

Tommy said...

Yeah me too...Hey dude, how about list my blog on your blog as a blog that you read periodically? Even if you don't read my blog periodically maybe other people who read your blog will be directed to my blog from your blog and then that would be blogtastic! And while you are at it, update the link to Becky's blog, she has a new blog...

Danny Baddeley said...

Will do, probably tomorrow. Woooorrrdddd!!