Saturday, December 8, 2007

Go Bucks!

Just wanted to drop a quick line and root on my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. Yes, we are back in the national championship game playing yet another SEC school, but I'm ok with that. While I am glad that my Buckeyes are in the big game, I still say this year more than any other cries out for a playoff system. There are 6 legitimate contenders for the championship. I have never heard anyone say they agree with the current BCS system and I certainly don't, however since we are in the game this year despite the flawed BCS, GO BUCKS!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YALL ARE SO GOING DOWN!!!! Get ready and ya better watch the game with some kleenex!

Danny Baddeley said...

Hey look, she went from being a Gamecock fan (who didn't make the Meineke Car Care Bowl) to a Florida Fan to an LSU fan. Must be nice to root for whoever is playing in the big game. Loyalty. This rooting for a conference crap is just that. Trust me, I won't be rooting for Michigan over Florida. I don't feel like cursing my family.

Coach Sal said...

I gotta go with the Jr. Camper. I think an SEC win in the big game only makes my Gamecocks' brutal schedule look even more hard-core. However, if the Buckeyes pull it out, I'll console myself that at least you and Ben are happy. Too bad we can't have bowl games all year long!