Saturday, June 23, 2007

Weight Loss

So about a week before camp I told Heidi that I wanted to start exercising more and watching what I eat. No more extra helpings or super sizing anything. It an attempt to remain accountable to people I know I thought I might update my progress. At the start of camp I weighed 245lbs which is not all that out of line when you consider my genetic background. If you take my dad, all his brothers, my brother and I, we could be the starting line for an arena football team. That being said, the genetics excuse only goes so far. Since camp I have acquired a bike, continued to play softball and I haven't had any fast food for almost three weeks. This has resulted in significant weight loss. I am down to 232 lbs. I know camp had a lot to do with this since you walk everywhere for a week, but hey, its a start. The real challenge is keeping it off and continuing the exercise. Anyway, that's where I stand, time to go mow the grass before it gets to be 90 degrees.

3 comments:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

Congrats on the weight loss so far! That's awesome! :o) Hope you reach your goal.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's great. :) If you start catching up with Heidi, the two of you are going to evaporate...

Danny Baddeley said...

Were hoping to be able to share clothes, save on the budget. :)